Product Description
Elegant Baby White Cable Knit Jumpsuit Our signature cable knit baby jumpsuit in white is the perfect baby clothing option for a new baby boy or baby girl. Soft, warm and stylish, all without breaking the bank. Ships on a plush cable knit hanger. Sized 6 & 12 months.
- 100% cotton cable knit
- Size 6 months
- Includes matching cable knit hanger
Elegant Baby 100% Cotton Cable Knit Jumpsuit - White, 6 Months Reviews
Elegant Baby 100% Cotton Cable Knit Jumpsuit - White, 6 Months Reviews
| 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Elegant Baby 100% Cotton Cable Knit Jumpsuit - Chocolate, 12 Months (Baby Product) I buy gently used clothing almost exclusively, so I usually pay just a dollar or two for baby clothes. But I fell completely in love with this sweater-knit jumpsuit! Chocolate brown is my favorite color and looks so good on my son. So I paid almost $27 for this as a Christmas present to him (and myself!) When it arrived, right away I was disappointed. The color is a nondescript greenish greyish brown, not a deep chocolate brown at all. But I hate returning things, so I decided to keep it, and put it on him. The *12 month size* barely fit my *3* month old son! He wears cloth diapers which you have to size up for, so he wears 6-9 month outfits. This runs VERY small. I could barely button the crotch. After 1 wearing, the buttons were coming loose, and the stitching on one sleeve has come apart. The quality is very poor and I'm disappointed. I don't recommend buying this at all. 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Elegant Baby 100% Cotton Cable Knit Jumpsuit - White, 12 Months (Baby Product) We needed to order a christening outfit for our 10 month old and wanted it to be a romper....and warm. This was the perfect find. It was soft and exactly what we were looking for. I called elegant baby direct before I ordered and asked about the fit of it since our 10 month old was already wearing 12m clothes and had been for a little while. They told me the weights listed for the outfit was 20-24 lbs. DS was 22lbs at the time so I thought it would fit perfectly. It did fit well....everywhere except the length. That is the only reason I'm giving them 4 stars instead of 5. He still wore it and looked adorable but just beware that it may not fit in length even if they are within the weight limits. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Elegant Baby 100% Cotton Cable Knit Jumpsuit - White, 6 Months (Baby Product) This sweater runs small. My 2 month old wore it (and he is a little guy) and it fit him perfect. I used it as his baptism outfit and it was great. |
› See all 18 customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น