วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Gerber Unisex-baby Newborn 4-Pack Long Sleeve Onesie With Mitten Cuff, White, Newborn


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.2

List Price : $12.99 Price : $15.99
Gerber Unisex-baby Newborn 4-Pack Long Sleeve Onesie With Mitten Cuff, White, Newborn

Product Description

Gerber long sleeve onesies brand one piece underwear with mitten cuffs are so essential for newborn babies because of the added mitten cuffs on end of sleeves which help prevent baby from scratching face. Lap shoulder neckline for ease of dressing, hems are double stitched to keep smooth after excessive washings and convenient snap closure positioned up higher in front for ease of changing baby's diaper. Great item for layering in the cooler months to keep your little one cozy warm. Great item for gift giving.


  • Made of 100% cotton for a soft and comfortable feel
  • 3-snap closure design gives you easy access and makes diaper changing a breeze
  • The lap shoulder neckline makes dressing baby easier by allowing the garment to easily slide over baby’s head
  • Label free to help protect baby's delicate skin
  • Cotton
  • Lap shoulder neckline for ease of dressing
  • Sleeves help prevent baby from scratching their face


Gerber Unisex-baby Newborn 4-Pack Long Sleeve Onesie With Mitten Cuff, White, Newborn Reviews


Gerber Unisex-baby Newborn 4-Pack Long Sleeve Onesie With Mitten Cuff, White, Newborn Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
5 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars great!, July 30, 2010
By 
Samantha Dahlen (Milford, NH, US) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I love how these onsies are long sleeved and have the fold over things for my sons hands! but they are still light enough to wear under a sweatshirt and not have my son be too warm!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, December 7, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Gerber Unisex-baby Newborn 4-Pack Long Sleeve Onesie With Mitten Cuff (Apparel)
These are good, basic long sleeved onsies, and an excellent buy for the price. My daughter was born at the beginning of Spring in the Northwest, and she practically lived in her gerber onsies. I will definitely buy again.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3.0 out of 5 stars OMG SO SMALL!!!!, February 9, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
My mother in law had bought a pack of these for our son when he was born and I loved them. He was small and so he was in all newborn sizes for a while and I just automatically assumed these were newborn and when he started growing out of them I ordered 0-3's on this site thinking that was the size he needed because everything else, again, was 0-3 that he was wearing. I got the onesies and I thought they looked a little bigger (and maybe they were because they hadn't been washed yet) but I took them out of the dryer after I'd washed them and realized that they were the same size as the ones my son had grown out of! My son is 1 month old and we have to order 3-6 month onesies!? He only weighs 9.5lbs. The packaging says that the 0-3s are for babies that are 8-12lbs. Guess I'll be giving the 0-3s to a friend who is due soon and be getting myself the 3-6 size...
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See all 5 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น