วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Little Me Delicate Blossoms 3 Pack Bodysuit, Purple Multi, 6 Months


Customer Rating :
Rating: 1.0

List Price : $15.00 Price : $11.25
Little Me Delicate Blossoms 3 Pack Bodysuit, Purple Multi, 6 Months

Product Description

3 pack onesies for baby girl


  • Little Me Delicate Blossom 3 Pack Bodysuit
  • 100% Cotton
  • Machine washable
  • The 3 pack bodysuit is a perfect complement working back to the Little Me cotton interlock footies.
  • Little Me Layette


Little Me Delicate Blossoms 3 Pack Bodysuit, Purple Multi, 6 Months Reviews


Little Me Delicate Blossoms 3 Pack Bodysuit, Purple Multi, 6 Months Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:    (0)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality products, March 7, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Little Me Delicate Blossoms 3 Pack Bodysuit (Apparel)
I usually buy little me products and I have never had any problem with them or their quality until now. I bougtht this three bodysuits pack three weeks ago and I had used them once until i washed them following the label instruction. The instructions says that the product is available to wash in machine but or it is not true or the quality of these pack is lower than other little me cloth because I wash them with other little me cloths and only these bodysuits appeared completed damaged and with the clip entirely out of them.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See the customer review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น