- A great first layer against baby's skin, our super soft one-piece makes a great addition to baby's mix and match wardrobe
- Super soft
- Maintains shape after washing and only requires short, low temperature drying times
- Maintains beautiful vibrant colors wash after wash
Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Springgrass, -3 Months Reviews
Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Springgrass, -3 Months Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Springgrass (Apparel) The material on this is so so so soft and stays that way even through multiple washes. However, it is very thin. I wouldn't use this as a top layer as I think it is just too thin/see through, even for a baby. But it is a great first layer because everything else just slides over it and it is not bulky at all. The color is very bright and vibrant and has also held up well through multiple washes. Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Springgrass (Apparel) I bought this & the pants from the same maker in the same color- springgrass and they don't match. Furthermore, the material feels different and looks different, although the tags both say the same thing. This onesie is like a leotard so I don't think my son will get much use out of it- maybe for pjs. |
› See both customer reviews...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น