วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Under the Nile Organic Cotton Onesie - Long Sleeved, Green 3-6m


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.5

List Price : Price : $10.77
Under the Nile Organic Cotton Onesie - Long Sleeved, Green 3-6m

Product Description

This item is made of 100% Organic Egyptian Cotton, and only natural dyes are used on the fabric. Made by Under the Nile, a company that practices Fair Trade.




    Under the Nile Organic Cotton Onesie - Long Sleeved, Green 3-6m Reviews


    Under the Nile Organic Cotton Onesie - Long Sleeved, Green 3-6m Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    4 Reviews
    5 star:
     (2)
    4 star:
     (2)
    3 star:    (0)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
    4.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, organic cotton and cute stripes, November 5, 2007
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    soft cotton, well made. Organic cotton from a fair trade source. I was simply happy by the design and the durable yet comfortable quality. These are great for the little one.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
    5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, December 6, 2009
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I wish I had gotten more - I have a big girl and finding onesies that fit her is impossible - this one was a little pricy but she wears it all the time!!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
    5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Style, December 29, 2007
    By 
    M. Staudacher (APO, AP United States) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)   
    A friend gave this long sleeved onesie to me for my newborn baby boy. I love that it is organic. My little guy is really warm all the time, and this is great because it has long sleeves leaving him with some added warmth, and I can throw some little pants on with it if I feel he's getting cold. It is soft, comfortable, washes easily, and looks really cute.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
    ›  See all 4 customer reviews...

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น