- A great first layer against baby's skin, our super soft one-piece makes a great addition to baby's mix and match wardrobe
- Super soft
- Maintains shape after washing and only requires short, low temperature drying times
- Maintains beautiful vibrant colors wash after wash
Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Orchid, 18-24 Months Reviews
Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Orchid, 18-24 Months Reviews
| 8 of 8 people found the following review helpful: By J. Labonte (Massachusettsville) - See all my reviews This review is from: Kicky Pants Long Sleeved One-Piece, Orchid (Apparel) OK, the love part: I have three of these bodysuits, and they are lovely. The fit is snug but has ample stretch, enough to allow for some wiggle room with the sizing. My 16 lb. 5 month-old is still comfortable in the size 3-6, but also fits great in the 6-12. The snug fit makes them look clean and crisp when worn alone and not bulky when worn under other clothes, so they're ideal pieces for layering. The stretchy and soft bamboo feels great on the skin, and the colors are great. These are my favorite Kicky Pants item so far, and I own many. For those of you who are not familiar with the brand and are hesitant to try it, be it the price or feeling overwhelmed by so many other options out there, I highly recommend starting with the Kicky Pants onesies, either short or long-sleeved. They rock. Here comes part where I explain what I mean by "Kicky Pants is the brand I hate to love." There are some definite drawbacks with this brand. To make this easier to read... Read more |
› See the customer review...
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น